Tuesday, February 21, 2006

NETHERLANDS NUMERO TAHI

Holland was amazing! I absolutely loved the place and would love to live there anytime. The language, food and people to name a few of the great things about Holland. A VERY BIG THANKYOU TO INGE AND ALLARD for showing me such a great time and being great hosts. A EXTRA special thanks to INGE for being my personal tour guide XO. Photos (left), me kickn it with Anne Frank(Amsterdam) Top Right. me kickn it on the streets of Amsterdam, bottom right, me & Inge kickn at Openlucht Museum in Arnhem.

2 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger inge said...

You are welcome...it was really nice to have ya and to see ya again! Have seen things I have never seen before... ;-)
Just get rid of that picture of us and the stroopsoldaatjes!

And let me know when I need to send some new stroopwafels over...

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Johnson said...

LOL I'm not getting rid of any pictures. I can't wait to comeback and visit again - maybe even stay. I LOVE HOLLAND!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home