Sunday, March 19, 2006

SNOW GRILLING + DRINKING & AN IGLOO

So what is snow grilling? Its a BBQ in the snow! Other than the snow...its pretty much the same as a normal bbq - sausages, beer, people bunring things they shouldnt be, and an igloo...Oh come on! Don't all the bbq's you go to have igloos! Guess its just an Austrian thing :-p

There seems to be some problem with the blog/site or my new school network so I can't post any more pictures at the moment! Balls! Anyway people - Other than the bbq, Austrias been great so far. I begin collaboration on a high profile project here on Tuesday which should be wicked wicked - booyakasha! I am taking Japanese class, which is pretty interesting as the Japanese tutor hardly speaks english(though the students do) so its kinda a three way language course. Then I have karate - yes karate! - class straight after, which seems appropriate. Am wondering whether or not to wear my Karate Kid shirt to the next class.

3 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger Ren said...

Wax on,wax off!!! Nice one bruv,I say wear the shirt :)

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Johnson said...

Yeeyar! wax it and tax it! Wellys reprasent, like a willow tree-e-e-e...ai ai - get loose ;-)

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Jstar said...

karate - gee wat next for you brother?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home