Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Vienna Series - Numero Dos

Top images, more from taken at the Schoenbrunn. Thoses were taken from the very front of the palace just inside the gates. Gotta say once again how beautiful the place is...Vienna in fact is just so beautiful by the end of my first day there I was so overwhlemed and tired that I managed to go to sleep with a glass of red-wine in my hand. Unfortunately, the glass of red-wasn't in my hand when I came to my senses and instead was all down my leg and over the sheet LOL OMG. The woman running the place didnt to seem to mind that much though, and just said they'd do their best to fix it...ahahahah. The Bottom two images here where taken at the fountain in front of the Parliament building. One of many many many beautiful sculptures scattered across the city.

2 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Blogger Jstar said...

mohaha about the wine dude you must have been really wasted. But i know wine it can go straight to your head. Hehehehe

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Johnson said...

thats for real sista! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home